terms & conditions, privacy policies
Last Update Date: Nov 25, 2020
We at Bright Consultants a global professional services firm focused on recruitment services for providing end to end Human Resource Management to fortune 500 organizations worldwide,
We Know that you care about your personal information how and where is it used and appreciate your trust that we will do it carefully and protecting your privacy.
This document describes our privacy policies and practices regarding gathering, collecting, storing, using and/or disclosing your personal data and privacy principles
To avoid any doubt, here “personal data” means data, whether it’s true or not, about any individual / Company etc, who can be identified (a) from that data.
Information We Collect :-
- Date of birth
- email address
- Company you are in
- Education history
- National identifier or other government-issued identification number like PAN, Aadhaar number, Passport or any other photo id or address proof;
- Bank account information;
- Citizenship and work authorization status;
- Tax-related information;
- Information contained in your resume or C.V., information you provide regarding your career interests, and other information about your fitment for employment
We collect the above personal data for the following services :-
- Trying to Provide a job opportunities and work
- To Provide Training related to job
- To Provide Training related to interviews for job
- To Providing All HR services to for job / assistance
- To Providing payroll services / assistance
- Providing additional services to you, such as training, career counseling, Grooming, interpersonal skills etc need for any interview for job
Your Choices and Rights :-
You have the right to request to withdraw your consent to the use and processing of, and request the correction of inaccuracies of, personal data that the Company maintains about you.
- That your personal data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Withdraw your consent provided at any time by contacting us
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Data Transfers, Storage, and Processing Globally
For any concerns related to your data / or how is it processed etc, you can contact us at email@example.com
Note :- We do not guarantee any job or results for any of our services as they vary from person to person and company to company.